Saturday, June 18, 2011

Health Update!

Well, my health is okay. My lupus is ever so active, hence why I am tired so much, have red cheeks, and a low grade fever. But I am used to it. That just means when I have a flare up, I did a little too much the previous weekend. It doesn't take much. I think doing dialysis and then being outside for a brat fry for 5 1/2 or so hours kinds kicked my butt. Plus, I am supposed to avoid sun, which is why in the summer I wear a lot of sunscreen except this past weekend. I just didn't put any on this past weekend, so I got a little sun on my face. Which I felt, and I think that caused me to have a flare up. I am getting better now though. I just have this cough that is producing phlem. The color is off white or clear. It was switching off all day yesterday and early today. Now it is mainly clear. Clear is good.

Also, my dialysis nurse said that she listened to my lungs. Like she does with every dialysis treatment. She said that my lungs are clear, and sounded like nothing was rattling around. She said it sounded good. So that tells me that this is not bronchitis or pneumonia. That it is either viral or a sinus infection. Not sure, but I am starting to feel better. Not coughing as much as I was. Which is nice. Maybe I can sleep at night, and then maybe my headache will also go away.

Other than all this going on. My overall health with the kidney and dialysis is good. All is good on that front. So there is nothing new to report. Until next time.

Jodes

No comments: