Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brewer Game 2009!

So this past Friday Ryan and I went to watch the Brewers play like we have been doing the past 4-5 years. I don't remember. Someone comment and let me know how long it has been. Okay me maybe only 3-4 since one year I was in the hospital and they did a Chinese Fire drill with me on the phone. So I was there in spirit and on the phone talking to Ryan.

We now go to the game on a coach bus. So much nicer than when we drove ourselves. One, the bus gets a closer so not that far to walk. Second, we don't have to pay for parking. This year was fun. Ryan and I got a really cute picture taken together. I think we will be doing that everytime we go. It is really cute. So I will include that and some other awesome pics that I took. Yes I was playing with my new camera. I was trying to find out how to take closer pictures without getting closer. I know. The obvious one is close-up. Well, didn't realize I had that feature until I started playing with it. So I will use that now everytime we go to the game. Here are the pictures.

Enjoy the pictures!


Aww! Aren't we a cute cuple?


Brewer's Welcome! Good Shepherd Lutheran Church-Appleton


The racing Sausages!


Ready-Set-Go! Go Racing Sausages Klements!


Seabaugh family candid pictures! I have many more if you want them Bec!

Hope you enjoy all these pictures!

Jodes

No comments: