Tuesday, August 11, 2009



This is something I am proud of that we did Monday evening. The trail is about 45 minutes long. I would say that is how much we walked. I swear we walked the whole freaking park. I only had to stop twice to catch my breath. Hills, big hills, kill me. I mean kill my leags. I was sweaty and stinky but felt good later. That is one of the reasons why I need a good pair of walking shoes. My feet kept sliding in the shoes I had on, and my arches killed really bad afterwards. But Ryan will be keeping it up by taking walks with me. I don't know what it is. I do better with walking when I have a partner, and also being at Plamann. I feel safer with Ryan. So nothing can happen to me. My grandma is so worried when I walk their alone. Here is also what I plan to find at Rogan's tomorrow. Or something close to it.



Talk to you all soon!
Jodes

No comments: