Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What will 2012 bring?

Hmmm! I am hoping, which I am 80% certain, that 2012 will be a great year. Hoping everything stays good and even gets better. Certain things will happen this year that I am very excited for. I am happy to report that Ryan's sister got engaged over Christmas. Her wedding will be March 9, 2013 in Chicago. Can't wait to see my love in a monkey suit, and to be smack dab in the middle with his family. I love his family so much, I feel so loved when we are all together. I am so excited for her. Hoping March 31st this year to go to Gurnee Mills with Ryan to meet up with his sister and her fiance. We will obviously go to the Bass Pro Shop. Maybe we will eat at the Rainforest Cafe. Who knows. I can't wait. My health is doing good. Dialysis days kinda suck, but I muddle through it. Yesterday my arm mildly hurt due to them digging around trying to find the tunnel, they created this with my vein. They went a little to far towards me. But all was better once I put ice on my arm. Then once I got off and all my blood got back to me. I stood up to my standing blood pressure. Well, I crashed BIG TIME almost close to passing out. Not cool! Sat down quickly, put feet up, and drank some water. Got better once I left. Other than that, all is good. Just taking it one run at a time. That is all I can do. What will 2012 bring for you? Or what do you hope to accomplish or happen? Stay posted!! Jodes

No comments: