Sunday, April 22, 2012

And the journey begins.........

Well, tomorrow I will begin a new journey. If you don't know yet, I will start watching a precious little boy tomorrow for a wonderful family. I can't wait to get to know the little guy and to know the family better. So excited for that. I will be able to put my years of experience to practice and what I have learned in my classes. Plus on top of working I will working to finish my class. I also found out that I need to take one final class to be fully licensed if I ever so choose to work in a daycare facility. That may happen in the future down the road, but not any time soon. Not even in the next couple years. I plan to stick with this family for as long as they need me. Other things are also starting to fall into place as well. But not saying anymore on that right now. New and exciting things are in the works with God's help. God sure is awesome in helping me find this job, adn to have these awesome hours. That is enough for now. Until next time.....enjoy! Jodes

No comments: