Saturday, June 13, 2009

Go T-Ratts Go!

Last night was our LAF (Lutheran Adult Fellowship) or also known as our young adult group. We went to a Timber Rattler game last night. They are the minor team up in Appleton that is affiliated with the Brewers. Which is awesome. And last night I got to see Steven Braun (Ryan Braun's little brother). Hmm! I can honestly say he looks like his brother, and totally stands like him. Plus he is cute also.

Back to the gmae. We had a blast. Granted the T-ratts lost 2-1 to the Kane County Cougars, but the Fireworks show at the was AWESOME! And the game was good but wow was it long. I didn't think it would ever be done. I love going to Fox Cities Stadium. It is also nice to see the minor team that could one day become a Brewer.

Oh last night. Phil Niekro who used to play for the Brewers threw out the first pitch. In all honesty, I have no flipping clue that guy is. I thought at first it looked like Bob Uecker. I was like SWEET! But no, the Brewers were playing at 7:05 also. So nope not him. Oh, the Brewer's won 7-2 against the Chicago White Sox. So at least one team from WI won. That is about it for now.

In attendance we had Tracy, Melissa, Diane, her two nieces, me, and my cousin Lauren. All chicks. We had a blast though. Now I can't wait until the Brewer game in August with church. Until next time. I am waiting to hear from Ryan, go to his palce to hang out until Jessie's party at 4, then babysit at 8pm for my cousin's two kids. I will take pictures tonight of us babysitting. They are always so much fun. Whenever Ryan chases them, they hide behind me like I can do something to him. Yeah right. We will be playing hide and seek. Can't wait. Fun times.

See some of you at church tomorrow for our 9:30 outdoor service.

Jodes

No comments: