Friday, June 5, 2009

Life's A Beach!

Hmmm! Where have I heard that phrase before I saw this when changing my background. I know. It is a song by Blake Shelton "Some Beach."

Well, life can be a beach. Some days more than others. I am not thinking this because I am mad or anything. I am thinking this in the sense that I want to go to the beach on this nice beautiful day. I am in a really good mood. Eventhough my aunt flow visited me. Damn women! I hate it when she visits me once a month. Get it? You had better so I don't have to explain that one. She is such a beach.

But today was better than others. I got to play with one of my favorite toddlers. Sorry Kathleen, I am Kamryn's favorite also. But I love the two of you equally. And then there is my little buddy and flirt, Isaiah (Ryan's competition). Also, I can't forget Mallory, my other favorite little one.

Tonight I am going to Lonewolf with my cousin Lauren to eat supper, then we are going to the 6:20 showing at Regal of Night at the Museum 2: Battle at the Smithsonian (sp?). Can't wait. Since I got gipped to see Terminator. I will explain that one when you see me. But am gatting over being gipped.

Tomorrow night we are meeting Ryan's co-workers at Good Co for a birthday, then going to the bar area at Sergios to hang out. This will be fun times. Last month we all went bowling and I did crappy. But with my first throw had them laughing. I try! We were Gallactic bowling, and I went to throw my ball, well stuck my thimb in to far and it got stuck in the ball and ball when bomb halfway down the lane. I have to say, Ryan was embarassed, my thumb hurt, and all were laughing. Then my bowling went downhill from there. But we had fun. Sunday is the start of VBS at 5:30 with a meal, then VBS starts at 6. Can't wait. My lovely assistant will be once again helping me.

For those of you coming to VBS Sunday, we will be in the gym if it does rain. Also, in there Monday if it rains again. We will be on the half by the dessert room, that half. Well, going to relax until time for supper.

Jodes

No comments: