Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend starts with a BANG!

Okay! I mean literally by the bang. Here is what Friday was like and so on.What a nice day to be swimming the pool. We had fun. My families pool is my neighbors pools, which is actually my aunt and uncle. Swimming in their pool was fun. Ryan came over to their house when he got home from work, and swimmig with him is always some kind of adventure. Adventure is an understatement of what happened. Now that I have peeked your interests. Here is what all went down.

First I was in a tube just relaxing in the sun trying to get a tan. And before you ask. Yes, I put on sunscreen before you ask. My cousin Lauren and I were chililng out in the pool. She was hanging on the tube, and we were talking. Then we started making fun of Ryan and her brother Troy, my other cousin. Big mistake. They had the BRIGHT idea to throw each other into the tube to see if it would flip or to get us wet. All was good and fun until I was at the side of the pool. My cousin Troy whipped Ryan into the tube, I felt the tube start to tip, I closed my eyes, then BANG my head and arm hit the side of the pool. My first thought was "my neck isn't supposed to bend this way," second thought was "if my aunt and uncle were home to see this they would have freaked out." So I went under water. Came up and Ryan and all asked how I was. I just glarred at Ryan. It freaking hurt. He said stay in the pool, I said no (actually different words were said but I am being nice), I got out and sat in a chair. My two cousins got out of the pool also. I had a flipping headache. They, my cousin Troy and Ryan said they were sorry. I was pi$$ed for the time being. Was a little miffed when we went back to his place, until I saw how hard he was taking it by hurting me. He wasn't in a good mood. I told him I know it is an accident, you didn't mean to hurt me. I said also I will heal, you didn't break me. The last thing I told him was that seeing how he took hurting me on accident made me feel good that he won't ever beat me up. He would never. I knew that, but he never intentionally hurts me.

So don't give him a hard time about this, I am really fine. The bruises are going away. The one on my arm looks better than what it did. And the one on my head is getting better. He got me right above the right ear, just missed it. I will point it out to you if you ask me. You can't see it so don't worry.

His co-worker thinks I am still mad at him. How can I still be mad at him for something that happened last Friday? I was mad for about 5-10 minutes when it happened, was a little miffed after, but got over it. I didn't get hurt bad, were I was knocked unconcious. Or there was no blood in the pool, or I didn't stay under the water when it happened. So I wasn't hurt that bad. I could never stay mad at him. I love him too much to stay mad at him.

Life is too short for me to stay mad. So that is what my title means. Until next time!

Jodes

No comments: