Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics!

Well, do I even have to ask? But I will anyway's. Do you watch the Olympics? Or I mean have you been watching the Olympics at all? I have been obviously. I am not obsessed at all. I have found that I like Short Track, Men's Hockey, and Ice Dancing. Okay now with Ice Dancing I have a question.

Now I remember a while back, okay about 10 years ago. Man saying that makes me sound old. Holy Cow never thought I would say that. Stop laughing! Not funny! Now onto my point or question I was going to ask. What is the difference between Ice Dancing and Pairs Figure Skating? I remember when it sued to be Pairs Figure Skating. Why did they have to change the name? To confuse me or what? What the heck is the difference?

Okay so the medal count thus far is USA 25 and Germany 21. The rest goes down from 14-1. Well, that is about it for now! Until next time my lovelies!

Jodes

1 comment:

Becky said...

I haven't watched much of the Olympics, but I did enjoy the "ice dancing". I have no idea how/when/if they changed the name on us!