Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello Friend!! Who are you? ;)

Well, once again it has been a while since my last post. I am still alive and chugging along. Happy to report the pounds are coming off ever so slightly. I need to buy new jeans and khaki pants tomorrow. How sad is it when you can slide your pants off without unzipping or unbuttoning? I mean i know it isn't sad, but so sick of pulling up the pants when I stand, and also have to stop putting sort of heavy stuff in the pants. ;) I mean it just makes me affraid my pants are just going to fall down.

Now onto another topic. Lets talk about what is on tv for the next 2 weeks. Yes, I am talking about the 2010 Olympics. Happy to report TEAM USA has 12 medals all together. I think that just got bumped up to 14 cuz Shaun White just won gold with snowboarding, and another american Scotty Lago got bronze. Just got them. Pretty sweet. But what I have been hooked on is Short Track Speedskating. I mean watching Apolo Anton Ohno that is. It is amazing watching the Olympics. I mean with it being in Canada, that is pretty cool. But you just look at how Team USA's team spirit compares to Team Canada. I have heard the announcers say many times that Team Canada says that the only country that likes them is the US. Everyone else doesn't like them. The US is pretty accepting and nice to everyone. I mean isn't that right?

It is so awesome that Lindsey Vonn won gold, and another awesome thing is hearing our national anthem. Hearing it gives you American spirit and seeing the reaction of that song on the faces of the one who won gold. It is priceless! When they cry, I want to cry. Awww! She had tears in her eyes. Cool! One other thing I have heard also was this. The governments for the other countries help out their competitors. Were as our government doesn't do that. Which means everyone on Team USA has to work for their spot on the team.

Food for thought and please answer this. I want to know what you think:
Isn't that the way it should be for all the other countries, or does that just set us above and beyond them? (this question pertains to what I had just stated above).

Time for bed now all my lovelies!
Jodes

No comments: