Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas......

here is my gift to myself onsale for $70 from $160. I am so proud of myself. I have not had a new coat in like 9+ years or has it been longer. Not quite sure. It has been a long time. I think since my mom used to live at home, and that was a long time ago.



I am so happy that I get a hood. Woo hoo! It is the simple things in life that make me happy. And I get to pick this us at the store later today or tomorrow. I think it will be tomorrow when I am in the area of the mall tomorrow. I am getting this in time for our road trip to Milwaukee on Saturday. Now I will stay warm. I get a chick coat. My Columbia coat will be retired, and that is a guy coat. Yes, when I zip it fully, it doesn't fit well accross the chest. I wonder why? ;) Stay tuned for future pics of my home-made gifts once they are done. I have 2 blankets and a scrapbook to finish. Oh and a blanket for January, but that fabric isn't bought yet. January is my bro's birthday and he is getting a blanket also. His wife is getting one for Christmas and so is Ryan. Ryan also gets a scrapbook also.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Nice jacket!

Jodes said...

Spanx! I am super excited. Can you tell? The simple things in life I tell you. I am so proud it is on-sale, and what I was looking for. Woo hoo! I have for a long time longed for a hood on my coat. Got one! My hat gets in the way at times. Are we the only one's blogging?