Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis the Season......

Well, it is getting to that time of year yet again. And I am trying really hard to soak in every Christmas moment I can. I just need motivation today. I am really not feeling that well, I mean my cold is kicking my butt. My throat is fine. I am just tired, sneezing, and stuffed up. I feel like I can't get a good night sleep. I try, but it isn't working. Ugh! As for the Christmas projects I have yet to finish. I just have to finish cutting strips on my SIL's blanket, thatn that is done. I also have to finish tieing Ryan's blanket, then that is done. Also, another thing I have to do is finish his scrapbook. I am not stressing out about them not being done. I swear I will not stress out.

Other than that, Christmas this year will be good. Ryan left this morning to go to Chicago for Christmas with his mom, sister, and sister's boyfriend. Ryan and his mom will be coming home Saturday in the afternoon. I am hoping either late afternoon or early evening. That way he can come out to me, see my dad, brother, and sissy-in-law. Screw it! She is my sister. Enough of the in-law part.

Tonight I will be going over to my aunt and uncle's house next door for a little family get together. Tomorrow is church, then it is CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: