Monday, March 9, 2009

Go away Cold season!

I can finally say that I am finally starting to feel better with my cold. Which is good, now my dad and I just have to not share getting sick. But the plus side is we both are sick with the same thing at the same time. And we are both ticked at my brother for getting us sick. But that is okay. My stuffiness is going away, but the tired feeling is still there. It doesn't help much when that visit from your 'aunt Flow' comes. Damn woman! ;)

Now onto what we were up to this past weekend. Friday Ryan and I did nothing. We had a low key night at home. I made us supper, and then we just hung out. Felt nice from a busy week. Saturday I was supposed to go and visit Becky and her kids, but stayed away since my cold wasn't better. I didn't want to get her or the kids sick. So I stayed away and rested up for our get together with Ryan's co-workers.

Ryan, Pastor Tim, a college friend of ours, and his cousin went ice fishing up north. They both told me that they murdered the fish. Okay, not literally. We in a way they are murdered. They are dead, and we eat them for a fish lunch. I mean though that they did very very good. They didn't have enough time to clean them up. So they are going back up this Satuday and our friend Ken is going with them. Now those that went or go fishing with Ryan should feel privledged. He normally doesn't take many new people to his lakes that he finds. He likes to go to lakes that are hard to get into, and not many people fish. So if he tells you the name of a lake or takes you there. You should feel damn lucky. He normally doesn't do that. Reason behind it is he doesn't want too many people to find out about his lakes so it doesn't get fished out.

Then that night we met up with his co-workers and had a blast. We went to Holidays Bar and Grill, then we moved to The Checkered Flad to watch the UFC Fight. Was not that into the fight. For me it is way too violent. Then came home, and went to church the next day at early service. I sat with Becky and the kids to help her out since Ryan ushered. I felt so sorry for Becky, she looked so tired. Poor mommy! Then after church we just slept and vegged. Felt nice. This week is somewhat busy, but not a lot. My brother and his wife should be either on their way home or home from their honeymoon. Until next time!

Jodes

No comments: