Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update for the week!

Sorry everyone that I haven't been blogging like I should about what is going on. I am and have been somewhat busy at night when I think of blogging, I plum forget. And then I am lying in bed, not being able to sleep and am like crap I forgot to blog yet again. Well, here is a recap from last week. I don't remember where I left off. So I will start with last Monday.

Last week:
Monday-had labs done in the morning, everything still is turning out great. No problems. Woo Hoo! Ryan's demand is working. His demand after my last transplant was no more hospital stays. So that is working and God seems to be on the same page as Ryan. That's good. Then that night Ryan came over and I made him supper. I don't really remember what we had. Oh, I remember it was so simple that I forgot. I made him scrambled eggs, toast, and fried potatoes. The man is easy to please. Remember the saying, "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Well, that is how I clinched onto Ryan. ;) Not really though.

Tuesday-we had a BOE (Board of Family Education) meeting that night. I have no clue why we met. We really didn't discuss any new issues. Then after that Ryan and I walked down to the gym for Dartball. Well, it was dark and the dartball board wasn't set up. So Ryan and I went in the youth room and played pool. He beat me only because I accidentially sank the 8 ball. I caught it, but we kept playing. He is such a good guy to let me keep playing. Then we played Foosball, he wooped my butt like normal. I kept bumping my butt on the heater, but I could put a spin on the handles. But that really didn't help me much. Then we went in the gym and the boys played Dartball. I watched them, I am the offical scorekeeper on the chalkboard.

Wednesday-Lenten supper at 5:30 for the 3 Cheers group (young adults), then we cleaned up and then went into Lenten service. Once again we ran out of bulletins. Woo Hoo for the attendance. Then we had choir practice, and Ryan went to Safe Haven. I joined him after choir was over.

Thursday-went over to Ryan's to spend some much needed alone time with him. Then he made me supper and after that we went to Diane's for bible study on 1 Samuel. Then when we got back to his apartment I went home.

Friday-was GNO at Franks Pizza Palace with my girls. Jen and I shared the most amazing pizza. I had a small glass of wine, and we had good fellowship with girl talk. After that, I went over to the Johnson's house to close up their blinds and make sure lights were off. Then I called Ryan, and went to spend some time with him.

Saturday-Ryan went ice fishing with Tim and Ken. From what I hear they had a fun time. They must have, they got back around 8 pm. During the day I went to my future cousin's bridal shower. The bride is marrying my cousin on Father's Day. So I am just going to call her my cousin. After that Ryan and I went to The Bar to meet his old co-workers from the store at Fleet.

Sunday-we went to early service because the choir at that service. Then Ryan and I went to Education hour, and we just hung around talking while late service was going on. While they were collecting the offerings, we went to the Youth room to hang out there for our Board of Youth meeting after church. Then we went back to Ryan's, I picked us up Mickey D's. Since Ryan would be too tired to cook. Then we crashed on his bed to take a much needed nap.

Now I am listening to Napster "You are my all in all" which my favorite song for this season at church. And then also listened to "The Easter Song" by the Veggie Tales. Look it up and those of you in choir will notice that it is from the song we are singing on Easter. Well, that is all for now. Have a great week. Ryan will be coming over tomorrow night for supper and i will be making an amazing chicken dinner with the slow cooker helping me. Talk to you all later!

Jodes

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It is what we are singing on Easter. That is great! I am going to have to get this album!