Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hurray for playdates and good friends!

Well, today I met two of my friends at the mall with their kids. We had a blast in the play area. The kids had so much fun. Wow, there were a lot of kids. And having three kids running around, it helped having 6 sets of eyes on them at all times. then they were starting to get crabby so we left a little before 11 to go to Noodles and Co. I have never been there, and that place is good. I know I didn't all my meal, but I did take it home. I just wasn't starving. What I had was Mushroom Stroganoff with braised beef. I will try next time what Becky and Jen order. That looked good. It was so cute. Isaiah held my hand when I was eating, and then put his head on my shoulder. What a sweet little boy. Ryan definitely has competition with that little one. ;)

He doesn't care, I have competition with three little girls. Their names are Casey (my second cousin), Kathleen (she adores Ryan), and then Kamryn. Oh wait! There will be a fourth one added to that when she gets older. That will be Mallory. But that is okay. I can take them all! ;) JK! It is sweet how they act around him. Very cute. I don't mind it, and Ryan doesn't either.

Tonight we went to church so Ryan could play dartball. I am the honorary scorekeeper. So tonight the first game went to 15 innings, holy crap that was a boring a$$ game. I was getting sick and tired of making zeros all because it was tied up. Ryan's team won. Then the second game only went 9 innings, and Ryan's team won again. Now it is 8:43 and the third game is starting. We are usually done by 8:30 with dartball. Then the game started and it went 9 innings and the other team won. Wow! That was a long nite. So now I am off to do the dishes, and then go to bed. I have lunch tomorrow at my grandma's with her and my aunt's. Fun times. This weekend will be fun. I get to get away finally since before bow season started last year. We are going to Ryan's parents house this weekend. I was going to go with him the day after my mom died. He told me no, and so did my dad. Good thing I didn't. I wasn't ready to go there then. I would have been a mess talking to his parents. So tears might flow this weekend between his mom and me. Which is good. We are close that way. I can talk to her about anything, and she can the same. She is an awesome lady, and his dad isn't too bad either. He is awesome as well. As well as his sister. His whole family is awesome. They are a good family. I can't wait for most of you to meet them over Easter. Off to do the dishes now, put them away tomorrow morn, and then go to my grams for lunch. Talk to you all on the flip side.

Jodes

No comments: