Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Health Update thus far on me!

Everything seems to be getting back on track. Last Thursday I went down to Madison for a check-up. It went really good, actually better than I thought it would go. I am so skiddish when I go down there now. I was thinking great, day before the lock-in and they will keep me. But no such luck. All my numbers are coming down, I am so happy for that. And thank God every day for that as well.

My WBC (white blood cell count) is coming down FINALLY! If it higher than normal, that means my body is fighting something. If it is lower than normal, that means I can sick really easy. Kind of confusing I know. I get that mixed up all the time. I always reverse them, but oh well. I get corrected and say duh to myself. Anyway's, I will be getting one round of my Iv treatment every month starting next month just to keep the antibodies down. This is a way of them being proactive. Which is a relief.


On a completely different note. I just purchased for myself a Croppin Companion. Here is a picture from the website (www.scrapbook.com).



Here are the details of the Croppin Companion:
Croppin’ Companion Commuter Tote has a place to store and transport all your essential scrapbooking supplies. A large section for Croppin’ Companion Planning Folders, Binder, albums, and additional supplies and a divided section for embellishments and tools...-even a special long section for your 12” cutter. It’s all you need to go out to crop! Special Features:
Padded handles and shoulder strap
Separate section for tools
Four movable/removable divided sections including one long section for 12” cutter
Zippered flap to keep contents enclosed
Large open section for planning folders, binder, albums, 12 x 12 papers etc.
Outside pockets for drinks, cell phone, keys, etc.
Multiple uses in and out of scrapbooking

Also, here is what I just purchased at Joann.com with a coupon for 40% off.


Details:
Two-rail system for cross stitch, needlepoint or embroidery. No basting, tacking or tools required. Fabric moves back and forth on ratchet ing "S" dowels. Easily insert project into dowels, place dowels onto frame and tighten. Simply loosen dowels to advance your project. Helps save wear and tear on your needlecraft projects.

So enjoy! I am going to go. Until next time all!

Jodes

No comments: