Friday, May 1, 2009

Hair cut Tuesday!

I am excited yet a little nervous to get my hair cut short. I will try to find a before picture. I don't want to take one now, because I am liking the fact that my cheecks are flipping puffy from the prednisone. So I will look through what I have and see what I find. Also, I will post the hair style I want my cousin to do.

Before short hair style:

This goes to show how long my hair was at the back.


This is the cut I want. Obviously the girls hair cut. Hope you enjoy. I hope it turns out good.

I couldn't find any pictures of me without having a ponytail in. I mean that is a sign what I need a new hair style. Right? I can't do anything with it, I always put it up. This way it will be down. I am thinking this short with layers. I think it is layered, not sure. Enjoy!

Jodes

No comments: