Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Labs and what not!

Well, today my labs were perfect. I mean perfect because if you haven't seen on Facebook, my creatnine came down, and that makes for one happy girl. So happy that cutting back on soda, and drinking more water is working. I am at least trying to get 64 oz of water in me a day. Man that makes for one long night when you are trying to sleep. Wow, I feel at times that I will float away, and going so much is getting to Ryan. But I tell him it is better than what it could be like if I didn't go as much. He says you have a point. Duh! I don't want to say what that alternative would be, you probably have guessed it. But I will, losing the kidney. If going to the bathroom would lessen then that means we have a problem. Not good that could mean rejection. Which is not good either.

So now, I am trying to get my monthly Iv treatment set-up up here so I don't need to do it next month in Madison when we go down there. I mean yes it would be coonvenient to do it when I am down there for a check-up, but I go down there the week of VBS and I am in charge of games again. Which I don't want to miss. I love teaching the kids and families games. That makes me happy to hear that the kids can't wait to see what I have planned next. I will see if this year tops last year's games. Last year's was AWESOME! Becky, we will be doing the "Soda Explosion" during youth some time. Trust me. I have the thing that will drop all the mentos into the soda bottle quicker.

I am just affraid that if I do the chck-up and Iv treatment down there, I will either miss VBS games, which means Ryan has to do it for me, or I will be late. I don't want that to happen. I don't need Ryan or Leann to freak out. So I know I will get my Iv treatments done up here. All I have to do is ask, and make sure it gets done. My Transplant Coordinator is working on it as I type this, hopefully. If not today, then tomorrow she will work on it.

So that is about it from the peanut gallery. I am off to Ryan's to spend some time with him, to eat tacos, and then to church for dartball. Talk to you all soon!

Hugs and kisses!
Jodes

No comments: