Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Feeling a little better!

I am feeling better. My little nap worked. I still am not sure yet if I am coming to choir. It will be a last minute decision. But at least I am feeling better. Eating a little bit every once in a while is working. Headache gone, just have minor chills. I forbid myself to get the flu. See I am adiment (sp?) on getting the flu shot. I didn't or couldn't get it once I had my transplant. So guess what, I got the flu like 3 times. Not fun when you are trying to heal from surgery in the abdominal area. So now I am getting it every year. I hate the flu. So dealing with a cold, I can handle. Flu umm not so much. That is about it all now from the peanut gallery.

Jodes

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I know how you feel. I am not making it to choir tonight, I just feel blah and we have a really busy rest of the week.