Friday, April 17, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Well, tonight is GNO! I am so excited to be going spending time with my girls. They are a bunch of AWESOME ladies that I am blessed to call my friends. Yes this time one of them is a family member but I consider her my best friend. Actually, when she was little like Isaiah's age. She was my little shadow. I kid you not. She was my little buddy. She still is my little buddy, but taller than me now and a smart a$$ at times. Back then she started calling me "Twiny". She started it no matter what she will tell you. Her brothers and parents agree with me though.

Anyway's enough of going down memory lane about her. Ask anything and I will tell you what you want to know about her. Becky has met her before. This is my cousin Lauren she came to Noah's Ark with us last year. She totally fit in with the youth.

Now onto tonight. We are going to El Azteca, can't wait I love and I think everyone else love's Mexican food. Not the one on Northland Ave, but the one over by Regal Cinema's. That one is bigger, and they haven't gotten in trouble for serving under agers. Yes the one over by me did get nailed for that, and they had to close down for a while last year or two years ago for that. I do know it happened, just not sure when. It will be a smaller than normal crew, which is fine by me. That way I don't feel like I miss talking to anyone. So I will see my girls tonight at 5:30 sharp! Unless you told me otherwise that you will be a little late. That is cool with me. We will just wait for you late stragglers at the bar. See you all then.

Love,
Jodes


Update from labs yesterday: still holding everything is coming back to were it should be. Woo hoo! That calls for a Margarita! Oh my damn! I won't drink with my meds I am on, and I am bringing my cousin. I don't drink and drive. I have to be a good example. CRAP! ;)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I will be there at about 5 for happy hour! :)