Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter All!

Hey everyone! Wow what an eventful weekend. With us having this jam packed weekend like we did, that makes us cherish the weekends when we don't have anything or much at all going on. Ryan and I were so pooped come Sunday at my grandma's. After his parents left my grandma's house, he wanted to go. But I got my way and we hung around until like 6. I wanted to see my brother and sister, as well as some cousins that I haven't seen in a while. So he didn't complain much. I just kept pocking him to wake him up.

Now onto our 'crazy' weekend. It was fun, but tiring. Friday afternoon when they came to Ryan's. We watched Fox news. I know watching politics with Ryan. Go figure! ;) But there was no shouting at the tv. Only little comments that I would say. I can't help myself at times. But I did not yell nor did Ryan. We would just look at each other with the same thought running through our heads. Then I left to go to church so we could warm up. His mom said we did a good job, and that we have the best Tannebrae service around. Which made me feel good, she even told that to Leann on Sunday also. Which made us feel good. She is a fellow choir member so I cherish her opinion on how we sound. I mean I always cherish her opinion on things, but mainly on choir. Ryan could tell me we sounded good, but he might not mean it or I might not believe him if I know we sound off.

Saturday I met him and his parents at Ryan's around 9:30. Then the boys went to the Sportsmans Warehouse in DePere because they are having a store closing sale. So we didn't really want to tag along, like good little women we are. We went to the mall. I have to say going to the mall that early is nice. Not that many people, and it is somewhat quiet. At the mall I got what I wore on Sunday. I got this two tone green shirt (on-sale at Christopher and Banks), and a white lace tank (on sale at Cold Water Creek). Wore that with my khakis and sandals. I felt like Spring came. And I wasn't the only in my family to wear green. My brother had on a green shirt, I was picing on him that we were on the same wave length when we picked out our clothing. He said so what time did you pick out this shirt, I said about 10 or 10:30, he said it was around that time I chose my shirt as well. So it is freaky that we both had green on. I mean, Ryan and I have a tendency to match at times. I wear blue and he wears blue at the same time. Not planned. Anway's, off course a little sorry! Then we went to Good Co at noon for our reservation and having his parents meet my dad, brother, sister-in-law, aunt, and two cousins for the first time in 8 years. I know, you can't believe it right. Well, believe it. This is was the first time that everyone was actually free at the same time. So it went good. They all like each other and got along great. Then the boys went to Scheels, and we went to Fleet and I had to pick up my hiking boots. We went for a walk at Buboltz Nature Preserve. Saw no deer. We just all talked. Which was nice, then we went to Culvers. I had s snack pack, I was flipping starving at that point, and everone else had ice cream. I needed food so I could take pills.

Sunday was church, choir sang at 8 and 10:30. Wow 8 am service was packed. We had to sit in the balcony. Then we had the amazing breakfast that LMF did. They did another superb job on making all the food. Eventhough I gave Ryan a hard time about the pancakes. It was all good. Then Ryan and his parent's left. We sang at 10:30 and then I left to go to Ryan's. We watched some of Ryan's "The Wonder Years" on his DVDs that he got. Then it was time to go to my grandma's house. That went great as well. His parents talked with my family like they have been a part of it for some time now. It was nice to see. Ryan was little embarasssed, but I kept telling him it is better they talk to my family like this than not at all. That just means they feel comfortable with my family. I thought it was pretty cool, but he is a stupid boy. He gets embarrassed by them so easy. I mean at breakfast his parents were telling stories about Ryan when he was little. That was very hilarious. His face turned so red. I just said 'haha!' Very cute stories though.


Quick update on me from yesterdy: Labs are coming down. Creatnine down to 1.5 which is better than last week Thursday's. So it is on the down turn. Woo hoo!

Jodes

No comments: