Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring is here!

Yes spring is here finally! But I have to say, the only thing I am not crazy about with spring is when it is windy and my allergies go haywire. Then I am suffering. But as long as I have Claritin, which I am taking everyday to combat the allergies, I am fine. And as long as I have Tylenol on hand as well. Just in case.

But I really do like spring. I like seeing the grass getting greener, trees blossoming, and the flowers starting to or thinking of popping up. Also, watching and listening to the birds. I have one no so sharp Robin. He sees himself in our front window. He thinks he sees another bird, so tries to fight with it since he has a nest under the porch. It is cute though. He sits on our railing by the window and looks from left to right at both windows and decides to fly into the on left. Closest to the door. He does this at least 5 or 6 times, flies away, then comes back later. It is a cycle that we are getting used to. My dad and I just shake our heads at him. It is nothing for birds to run into our windows. They do this also at our back window. Even when the window is open. And I swear birds fly into our house. I kid you not. I am at the computer in the summer, no wind, and I hear a thud hit the house. Normally it would be the vent for our stove, but when it isn't windy it doesn't move. So it has to be a bird, right? I think so. And then I also hear a thud hit the window. Pretty funny. I think hummingbirds do it also. Not sure on that one.


Well, that is enough from the peanut gallery. I am tired, so I am going to bed. I feel like I am rambling so I wil shut up now. Oh, update on labs thus far AWESOME. The true test will be Monday's labs. So pray pray pray that my Iv treatments worked. So I don't need another kidney biopsy and more treatment. I know I will be doing everything I can to combat this. See you guys soon!

Hugs and kisses to all!
Jodes

No comments: