Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Monday's Blessing!

Okay, now here is update. FINALLY I know. Monday was known to my dad, me, and my TX Coordinator (that is transplant coordinator if you didn't know that) as D-day. Not when the troops invading the beaches of Normandy in WWII. Wow can't believe I remembered that fact, could it be I watch "Saving Ryan's Privates" with Ryan. Oh I mean "Saving Private Ryan". He gets so cheesed when you say saving ryan's privates. I start to giggle when I say it, he not so much. :D

Now, back to D-day on Monday. I call it D-day because last week was my last Iv treatment to get everything back on track. So the true test was this past Monday. I asked worse case scenario last week, bad mistake that was all I could think about after I was informed what would happen if the numbers didn't get better. Worse case would have been another kidney biopsy in Madison, then more Iv treatments. But I don't have to do either one of those. My numbers came back good. Actually, awesome. Everything is getting back to were it is supposed to be. Thank God. All my prayer buddies ROCK! Thank you guys so much. It feels so good to know that I am loved by so many people. So that is my health update.

Now, back to the movie. Ryan does get cheesed with the change in the movie title because he likes the movie. He is a WWII, dare I say nerd. ;) He is very knowledgeable about that stuff, so is his dad. He likes war type movies like that. Seriously though, when I talk to other people about that movie, I do slip and call it "Saving Ryan's Privates". That is if it misses my filter. Sometimes I can catch it, and say it correctly. But ask Ryan some day about that movie. And say like, so I hear you like "Saving Private Ryan" oh I mean "Saving Ryan's Privates" or reverse them. See his reaction. He doesn't get mad, he looks at you, smiles, and face turns red. Because the title makes you think 'naughty'. Hahahaha! Jill started it! I didn't. It was Ryan, Jill, and me watching the movie when we girst started dating. Because we both never saw it before. So he was so proud to show it to us. He has "Saving Private Ryan", "BlackHawk Down", "Four Fathers", and "Letters to Iwo Jima". I prefer four fathers over the later one. The later one is based on the Japs, but you have to read captions. Just like in the Passion. Four fathers ticks you off a little bit, but is extremely good. So if you want to see them just let me or Ryan know and we can let you borrow from the Neumeier movie vault (Ryan's movie selection, I have more than him, but not war movies). Oh, if you ever watch or want to watch Das Boot (about a German submarine). DON'T! Trust me very long and boring movie. It is all in German. I was an idiot and we watched it. Ryan told me not, and so did his parents. Did I listen? Umm obviously not, you kidding me. I will now listen to them. I prefer Patton over Das Boot any day.

Well, that is it for now. Talk to you all soon! Hopefully I will feel a better and go to choir and youth tonight. I feel a little weird, crappy. I have a headache, again, and just blah! But I ate a little bit and feel somewhat better. Now I am just flipping chilled to the bone, and will take a nap in my nice warm bed. So talk to you on the flip side. Hopefully headache will go away. I am hoping I will be at choir. More than likely yes, but not sure yet. Will update quick later on how i feel.

Jodes

1 comment:

Jodes said...

The movie is "Flags of our Fathers" not what I put in the blog. Sorry for the confusion.