Saturday, April 18, 2009

Relaxing Saturday!

Well today has been thus far quiet. With me being at church at 9 am to meet Carolyn so we could get our SS Teacher Appreciation thing taken care of. We got it done. We were only there for an hour, and we worked in the office. Lucky for us I was behind the desk. I did not answer the phone. I figured why there is no Pastor there today. So I didn't. But I did make copies for our SS Teacher Appreciation, and also made copies for Chia. He was so appreciative that I could make his copies for his service today and staple all of them for him. So it is a good thing I used to work every once in a while in the office, and in an office so I know my way around a copier.

Now I will be leaving in about 10 minutes to go see Race to Witch Mountain with my cousin Lauren. Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock, he doesn't go by that anymore. Anyway's, he is one of my freebies on my list. You know from the Friends episode were Ross laminates his list of 5, and they all discuss who their freebies would be. Well, I have my list, and it ever so changes. Who is your Top 5 freeies? Mine are as follows swaping position every once in a while.

1)JJ Hardy
2)Dwayne Johnson
3)Aaron Rodgers
4)Paul Walker
5)Colin Farrell

Those are my top 5. Ryan's list not so much. He only likes women with natural beauty. Like the chick from "Boy Meets World" you know Topanga, and I can't think of the other one. But he only likes actresses that have natural beauty. Not too much makeup and aren't fake or dumb when they talk. Tell me who your 5 Freebies are. No laminating them now. Or I will call you a BIG DORK!! :D

Toodles! Off to watch my man in his movie. Hopefully he won't have a shirt on in this movie. And email me. I have to tell you about the dreams I had last night. Very juicy! Wink! Wink! Not going to tell them at church. Not appropriate! ;)

Talk to you on the flip side! ;D
Jodes

No comments: