Saturday, February 14, 2009

High School Basketball at its finest!

Well, last night Ryan and I went to Hortonville's Girls Basketball game for the first half. Actually, the Vasity Girls, but we caught the end of the JV game. Wow, being in my old high school was so weird. I felt old, and bigger. I remember our commons, the gathering area before you walked into our Field House was much bigger. Last night, not so much. Anyway's our main reason for going to the game was to watch my cousin Lauren perform in Color Guard at half-time.

When the Varsity game first started the band played the fight song, Wow! That is all I can say. I used to know the song really well, now I can only remember a couple lines. I am drawing a blank. All I remember is this: When Hortonville sets out to play the game, you'll find the competion's not the same....... That is all with the you raw raw tone. Oh and I should say. We didn't know that it was a girls game until Lauren told us last night on the way to the game. So Ryan got cheesed big time. See he doesn't women's basketball at all. And now I don't either. They move slow, are affraid to get rough, and don't take shots when they should. But we had entertainment for awhile. There is a girl on the Hortonville Girls Varsity Basketball Team that I swear looks exactly like a boy. I had to take a double and triple take. Ryan was like WOW! She looks like a boy, and has the stupid boy haircut. But sounds like a girl. I mean she is majorly butch.

So anyway's, after my cousin performed and the awesome Poms dance team performed. We left. Ryan was so happy then. He was starting to piss me off. I was telling him about when I was in high school, and he would say in a pissy attitude, I don't care. I was kind of hurt and offended by that. I actually do like my high school. I may bad mouth it at times, but I can do that. There were certain I didn't like about high school. But I miss going to the games, dances, being with friends, and being in choir. Plus one or two classes that is all. Ryan said last night on the way home. That I told him for the first time in 8 years that I like my high school and miss it. I have told him that before. See I can put down my high school, he can't. He gets sometimes, the I'm better than you attitude or my high school was better than yours. Being that they were higher ranked academically, but we weren't stuck up and all pot heads. But I just told him that I would appreciate it if I am showing him my high school, he could at least be a little more receptive about it and say that's cool. Or something supportive like that.

Men are putz's and don't think before they speak. They complain and complain. Pissing you off. Then when you say simmer the attitude down, since they are doing something they don't want to do, you tell them that you have done many things that you didn't want to do. But did it anyway's without complaining. So Ryan asked me what. I could have said some stuff, but didn't it would have hurt his feelings. So I said the last time we went to The Bar. I didn't want to go and neither did he, but we did to be nice. Then he says that I do complain when I am doing something I don't want to do with him. I was like whatever not true. Then he said I guilted him into coming. I only said this, "Lauren would like it if you would come to see her perform, but you don't have to come if you don't want to." Ladies, is that a guilt trip? Please tell me. I think it could be partially, but I left the decision up to him. I really could laid it on thick, but I didn't. Anyway's, enough of my venting about last night. By the way the JV girls won, and the Vasity girls lost. Talk to you all later!

Jodes

No comments: