Thursday, February 19, 2009

Low-Key Week for once!

Well, this has been a low key week for Ryan and I. Last week we were really busy, either I was busy or he was busy or we both were busy at the same time. Man last week we only had Monday and Friday to chill and relax together. Now that the Spaghetti Dinner is over, we can take a big breathe and spend time together. Which is what we really need to keep our strong relationship well, strong. Not saying that our relationship whithers with us not being together that much. No, us being apart makes our relationship grow stronger. For us that goes into effect when he goes hunting in November at his parent's house, he goes up north with his dad to go fishing, or whatever makes us be apart for more than two days. Which is usually 4 to 5 days that we are apart, and in that time, it kills me when he is not here. He is my all time best friend, and we do damn near everything together. So when he is gone I feel lost, just like he feels lost when I am stuck in Madison in the hospital beyond my control. But me being in the hospital will not be happening.

Okay now back on track. This week we are able to spend more time together. Well, everyday this week, even if I have something going on I go to him either before or after my plans. Like tonight, I am meeting Diane at Barnes and Noble for our Bible Study on Exodus. Not liking Exodus now, I did before, but not when we talk about the offerings, describing an alter, describing a tent, and whatever they describe. Becky, can you ask Tim why we have to know that? This is were I gave up the last time I read Exodus. I gave up on Chapter 28, and we are on I think 23 or 24. Not sure, my bible is in the car.

Ladies, any idea on what Book of the Bible Diane and I should read next? Please help me with this. Talk to you soon!

Check out this picture that Jessie and I took last Wednesday night before we left church. This is a really cool picture. I have two. So email me if you want a copy of this picture I am happy to share. Are you intrigued now? I know you are so ENJOY!




These were taken, obviously of the cross in front of church when Jessie turned on the cross. Then she turned it off after I was done taking a picture of it. Again, ENJOY!

Jodes

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Jodie,
I love the picture of the cross! Can you please send me a copy? I'm sorry I missed choir last night, but the roads were bad, and dad wasn't feeling the best.

Jodes said...

Of course I will send you a copy. I will send you both pictures. Don't they look cool? I think so. That is okay that you didn't come. We don't have choir next week, since it is Ash Wednesday. Talk to you soon!

Becky said...

Pastor Tim says that God cares how things are put together in his honor. It shows how God wants things done in a particular way when he gave them the gifts and materials to build things for him.

He suggests reading Leviticus next to keep on with history.

Jodes said...

Thanks for that. I will try to read Leviticus for our next book of the Bible to keep it going. Thank you Beck. See you soon!