Monday, February 9, 2009

My mom's scrapbook!

Okay, I am happy to report that I have four pages done already. I am so proud of myself and Ryan said "Jodie is so creative." Not sure if he was being serious or being a smart a$$. But I made him look at the pages done thus far, and he said "Wow!" No that was a smart a$$ comment.

But I am so proud of myself and can't wait to work on more pages. My cousin and aunt will be collaborating pages with me, ie helping to do some pages and doing what they want, on Friday when my cousin gets home from school. Then Ryan and I will be joining my cousin, aunt, and uncle to go to her high school to watch her basketball game and to also (mainly) watch my cousin perform in Colorguard. I can't wait. Ryan is acting like a man with this. His comment was "I don't like basketball." I was thinking then why in the hell did you go to the UWGB Men's Basketball game with the group from church. Ummm DUH! Right ladies? He will have fun. My aunt, uncle, and cousin really love Ryan. And he is practically family anyway's he is just not "offically" family yet.

Back to my mom's scrapbook. Becky I ran out of adhesive the kind you use. I was like damn it. I was just attaching a picture of my mom in her wedding dress and then ran out. Don't worry I am not out, I am just out of clear adhesive. So no more vellum right now. Crap! But I will make it work. Well, that is enough for now. Talk to you all know. I am off to start the dishes, finish them tomorrow, and then off to bed tonight.

Jodes

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We want pictures of the pages!

Jodes said...

Okay! I will take them out of the scrapbook. Lay them out and take pictures. I knocked out two more pages. I am really plugging along on this. I am now into whem my parents got married. I am proud of myself. If I don't do it today, I will do it tonight or tomorrow. When my dad isn't home. I told he is not allowed to see the pages until the book is done. I want to wow him I said. He said okay. So bare with me for the photos of the pages. Okay? I will do it though.