Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally Done!

Woo Hoo! I am done with my mom's scrapbook which will be called "A Life of Memories 1952-2009." If you want to see pictures you have to go to my facebook page to see my photo album. All of my pages in the scrapbook are posted there. I will also post them on my myspace page as well. And if you want to see them in person, I will be at Scrap-n-craft Monday night to show you all. I am so happy that it is done. Once I got more adhesive it went great. This is short. But i just wanted to let you know that it is done. I will post pictures spuradically with all my blog posts from now until I am done posting them. So here are five of them.











Hope you all enjoyed them. Until my next post more pages from scrapbook and also pages from the wedding. So bar with me. It might take a week for you to see all the pages.

Jodes

2 comments:

Becky said...

Jodie, you did such a beautiful job! I love the mattes around your photos and the use of black and white. Very, very well done!

Jodes said...

Thank you! My dad and my brother love the book. They both said I did a really good job on it which is good. I am happy they like it. Now I just need my sister (that happens at 1 today) and the rest of my family to see it. But I am so happy to have it done with.