Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a busy weekend!

Man this weekend I was busy, granted it was spread out, but still it was busy. I had plans through out the day. First off, I got my first massage yesterday. 'Wow' and 'AAAA'! Is all I can say. I told Ryan he can get me a gift certificae to get one done again anytime. And I am thinking of doing the same for him. But when I put my clothes back on, I smelled like Peppermint oil, really smelled like peppermint oil. But it faded as the day went on. Then I went to the Johnson's house to hang out and shovel snow for them. Since Todd was out of town and obviously Tanya and Kathleen are in Idaho. I left about 12:30 or earlier to be to Seymour at 1 for my final fitting for my dress. I will pick it up either tomorrow or Tuesday. Went back to The Johnson's. I left there about 4 or so to go to Ryan's and hang out with him before we had to go to my cousin's house by 6pm. We watched my cousin's kids. They are so much fun. We have so much fun playing hide-n-seek, and trying to beat Ryan up. And just basically chasing Ryan and the kids around the house. Picture this hardwood floors, and you wearing socks. What do you think happens next? Take a guess and the winner gets a $1 from me (granted it will be a dollar from my Monopoly game but it still is a dollar. you just can't spend it. haha).

Today was Education hour and then church. Then went to Ryan's to chillax. Next weekend is going to be crazy busy. My future sister-in-law is setting up appointments for us to get nails done on Friday during the day, then it is the rehearsel at 6 and dinner to follow at Frank's Pizza Palace. I can't wait. Saturday is getting ready for the wedding, and then the wedding, drinking (water at least me) being on the party bus, and then the reception. Woo Hoo! Then Sunday March 1st Ryan and I were thinking of being able to come home and sleep. Yeah NOT! We have fellowship for the junior class, and then we have the Spaghetti Dinner worker pizza party and movie. So it sucks that I can't drink caffiene that day. Damn lent coming so early. But I think I will be able to handle it. Not sure though.

This week we will be pretty much at church every day except Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. M-I have scrap-n-craft, T-Ryan has dartball and I might come since I am scorekeeper (not sure yet. my cousin and I might go to see Twilight b4 it leaves the cheap seats, and W-Youth Lenten supper-Lenten service-safe haven.

Now onto the common theme for Lent. What are giving up this Lenten Season? I will be trying to give up soda or caffiene (at least caffiene that is in soda not chocolate), swearing, gossiping (if I do this), and letting the small things bug me (mainly when I am tired). So with this next weekend coming up, I am SCREWED I think. When I don't drink alcohol, I drink soda. Damn! And then on March 7th we are getting together with Ryan's co-worker's and I normally drink soda. Damn! But my reason for giving up soda is to help with me losing more weight. I am happy to report that since Christmas, I have lost 11 lbs. Woo Hoo! I am so happy. I feel pretty, and love my jeans feeling like they are going to fall off. My goal is to be able to fit into my size 14 jeans that I haven't been able to wear since 2000. And another goal for the weight loss is too look damn good for Ryan. I don't want to be a bigger size when we get married. I told that to Ryan. So he is also keeping me in check. If you are around him or us, and he says a comment like "you don't need that" or close to that. Don't get mad at him. He is helping me to keep in check and on track. Also, mainly to be healthy and happy. Healthy for myself and my kidney, and happy.

Can't believe how when you lose weight that it boosts your confidence level. I mean Ryan tells me all the time that I am pretty or sexy. I am like 'yeah right'. I think that in my head. I think I am pretty and sexy being fat? I don't feel pretty no matter how much he tells me. He gets mad at me when I say this to him out loud. Becaue he tries so hard to get me to listen to him. But since I lost weight in my face, thanks Prednisone (damn drug), and am noticing it on my hips and fat rolls. That I lost weight. Another cool thing is that the seamstress needs to take my dress in more with me losing weight. I was like wow on Saturday. Cool.

So for my dress I just have to make sure 'the girls' get put into place after the dress is tied up. Ladies, remember this please in case I forget. NO CORSET TYPE OF DRESS WHEN RYAN AND I GET MARRIED. FOR ME OR MY GIRLS. NO WAY! I couldn't get the dress closed over my fat a$$ so I took it to a lady in Seymour who added fabric to it and now it fits perfectly, and the girls don't cooperate with me. I hate strapless bras. Damn things! Well, that is it for now. Hope to see some of you tomorrow night at church. I will be to church by 6 to unlock the door to Room 5.

Talk to you all soon!
Jodes

No comments: