Thursday, February 12, 2009

More pages done! Woo Hoo!

I am on one heck of a roll! I am just plugging away at the pictures. Beck, I know you asked me how that is possible. I thought about that today. I have an answer for you. One, I am taking an online class, so free time there. Two, I have no kids. I work on it at Ryan's when watching tv, at home when my dad is gone, and at my aunt and uncle's house next door to me with my cousin and aunt. We are going to do more pages tomorrow night as well. I am hoping to be done by February 27th. And then my next scrapbook will be.... Shhh! Don't tell Ryan. This is an idea from my really good friends Jen and Becky. I am going to do a book for Ryan about us. I might need to talk to Becky or Jen about that one before I do it. I can't wait. I am a natural. I can't help it. My grandma is the crafty lady, and now I am. These are the traits she has handed down to me and taught me to do. Sewing by hand and on a machine (have one coming to me when Ryan and I get married. It is a desk type thing were the machine pops up and down pretty cool), cross-stitch, crocheting, cooking, playing piano (actually organ, don't tell Leann. I am not that good. I only know how to play easy songs, and I have to write the stupid letters on the keyboard in pencil to know were I am and write the notes on the page. Not the greatest. Yes I do have an organ as well). Man Ryan and I will be set when we get a house in the future with an organ and sewing machine unit desk thing. Not sure what it is called. So I will take more pictures of my pages that are done. Here they are.


Page 7


Page 8 right behind 7


Page 9


Page 10 behind 9

I will show you ladies and everyone else this scrapbook on February 23rd. I plan to have only a page or two to do that night at Scrap-n-craft that day. So I can let my brother and future sister-in-law Melissa (after the wedding she will be known as my sister so you aren't confused. we already call ourselves sister to each other)at the rehearsel (sp?) dinner so they can let me know if they want it at the reception. Will take more pics as I get more pages done. I will be either cracking out two or four tonight before I go to bed. My dad isn't home he is at the bar. And you ladies don't have to worry if he is drinking his sorrows away by getting drunk. He always went down to Kountry Bar even before my mom was dead. Wow, that is the first time I actually said that she was dead. I normally say passed, gone, whatever. But not dead.

Question: Is anyone annoyed when they add pictures in their blog (more than one of course) that the first one is on the bottom and the last one is on the top? I am annoyed. I have to remember every time to change that. Unless I am doing something wrong. Or I could just add them in reverse order. Becky and Jen, Help me with that one. You guys add pics on your blog. Tell me how you guys do it. I am flustered on how to change it. And what does it mean when it has none, left, right, center, bottome. What does that mean? Is that were we want the picture posted? I am an idiot with that part. PLEASE HELP! Now okay. I am off to crack out four more pages tonight. I will take pics when I am done. Then put them in the book. I work quick when I have the radio on. No quiet sounds for me. Talk to you all later!
Jodes

No comments: