Sunday, February 1, 2009

PITTSBURGH STEELERS Super Bowl 43 Champions!!

All I can say is "Woot Woot!" And what a game. Holy crap I thought the Cards were going to pull out a victory, but nope. The Steel curtain came crashing down on the Cards. Okay, enough trash talk and sports talk. I have had my fill for now. I don't follow basketball, so don't care about the NCAA, Final Four or whatever they do. Don't care on bit. Football is my sport. And I ask stupid questions to Ryan just to tick him off. But today I asked logical smart questions. Like for instance, how many personal fouls can a player have before they are ejected (he said either 2 or 3 he isn't sure Tim how many?), what does XL stand for (40 i didn't know that until today), what is the difference between encrochment(sp?)-false start-i can't think of the third one (but they basically mean the same damn thing so why not call it one damn word?) Ryan said to that last response I had, he said just so I would ask a stupid question like that. Now that isn't a stupid. I can think of more stupid questions that, obviously. I do when I want to tick him off or get him going. ;) That is what women are for. Right?

I am so tired. I couldn't fall asleep last night until about midnight. And that totally threw off my sleep schedule. If I go to bed before midnight I can get up in the morning like at 8 and not be tired all day. Past midnight, crap I am draggin all day. I need caffiene to wake me up. Which I have been cutting back on. Per Ryan's request. That is part of my "Healthy Lifestyle" that I want. If I need a soda, I try to be very good and have one a day, today that got screwed up. I have more when I am tired. Then I try to only eat when I am hungry. That seems to be working. I read on an article about weight loss. And they asked skinny people how do you maintain you fgure. Well, they said I only eat when I am hungry. So that is what I am trying really hard to do. And eating more salads at lunch and dinner really helps. Oh, and if I don't have soda I drink seltzer water or sparkling water. I try to stay away from sparkling flavored water. That stuff has added sugar in it. And seltzer water has no calories, no sodium, no sugar, no nothing. Very good for you. And I am drinking now Caffeine Free soda. Since I can't drink Diet soda. I can't because it gives mea migraine for two straight days until it is out of my system. So I just avoid it all together. And Ryan wants me to cut out soda completely. Well, that needs to happen in baby steps. But I said I will try. He said okay. So far with cutting back on soda, drinking seltzer water, eating when hungry, and eating healthier I lost 6 lbs. Sweet. Ryan said he hasn't noticed. I have in my clothes. I look much better, sort of. I notice it though. Well, that is enough on that for now. This week I am starting back up with water aerobics. They will be back to normal hours. Woo! Hoo! Can't wait. Going to bed. I am flipping tired. Nighty night all!

Jodes

No comments: