Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekend plans!

My plans for Saturday is this going ice fishing with Ryan being back before the bus leaves. And then going to Becky's to have them help me with my mom's scrap book. I can't wait. We will have a lot of fun then. I mean since the boy's are going to the UWGB Men's basketball game and we are doing a chick thing. And I agree with Becky and Jen it is a squeaky game. And they have squeaky feet. I don't understand basketball, but if Ryan remembers I might go with him next year. Not sure. See I have never been to a college basketball game or professional game. I have only been to high school games.

My plans for Sunday is going to church, going to bible study, and then just chilling out with my beloved. Driving each other nuts, which happens sometimes. I like having a day to just chill out and relax with Ryan. Maybe I can convince him to watch a movie or something. Who knows what we will do.

Well, that is about all. Right now we are spending soem time together since we haven't seen each other much this week. So that is what we are doing tonight. Well, I am going to get back to spending time with Ryan. Talk to you all on the flip side.

Jodes

No comments: