Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What the Ef?

Okay I thought we were supposed to have snow you know 5-10 inches in our area. So I was prepared to see more snow on the ground, see it snowing, what not when I woke up this morning. Nope. I heard it raining. I was like 'what?' This can't be good. Crap! This might make the number for the Ash Wednesday Leneten Supper down from last year. Since it is freezing rain, and then turning to scattered rain or snow showers. Wouldn't that be just perfect? Have us covered in ice, and then it snows. Of course it will happen. We are in WI, and we have to get this stupid rain, ice, and snow. I love winter with the snow, but not the damn ice. I will walk carefully tonight, and will drive carefully to church. That just means me not taking the highway, I will be going through town. Don't you just love having the College Ave. bridge out? I sure do! It makes my commute to church even longer. Great! Thanks city of Appleton. You could be working on it now and off and on. So it will be done in less time than scheduled. But wait a minute. That would be too damn easy for them to do. They are government workers, and what do expect from them. They don't work longer than they have to. Hold on! That is Ryan talking! Wow! For some reason I channeled Ryan in my rant, we know each other all to well. And it throws us off at times when we say what the other person would normally say. So we really do know each other well.

But I was being a smart a$$ in the begining of my rant if you didnt pick up on that. I hate driving all the way to Calumet street when roads are crappy. Then go to Tellulah, to College again. I have to leave that much earlier, and then have to deal with stupid people in the city. But I will do it when the weather is like this so I can get the food to church. Well, I will see most of you tonight. Drive safely and slow. I just had a semi go passed my house going really fast. And I wonder if he slowed down in time for the stop sign. I didn't hear any squealing of tires. So it can't be ice yet. We are at freezing right now. Talk to you all soon!

Jodes

No comments: