Saturday, January 31, 2009

3rd Annual Get Together

Well, this is the day that Ryan and I get together with our college friends. We catch up on the year, and just pick up were we left off. We have so much fun together. And this year one of our friends is engaged. So Ryan and I are brassing ourselves for the dreaded question. You guys know what it is. But I am not going to answer it like I normally do when I am with Ryan and that comes up. Ryan will. So it is us and one of our other friends that need to get engaged. Then we all will be married. And two sets of friends have kids. That is Nate and Jill of course, and our other friend Crystal. Crystal had a little boy, and Nate and Jill had our little cute precious niece Olivia. She is so precious. She is right up there with Mallory, Kathleen, and Kamryn. They are my four little girls.

Tonight we are going to Ted's Grandview in Freemont. It is on Lake (IDK). Melissa would be able to tell us that. So I have to get my shoes on and get over to Ryan's. We are leaving at 4 to get there by 4:30. The time we are all getting together. So the kiddies can go to sleep at a reasonable time. Give you all an update tomorrow.

Oh, tomorrow during the Super Bowl party at church I will be working on layouts for my scrap book. At least a couple pages. At least see what they look like and then decide. Not paste anything down at least yet. Maybe Monday night. I don't know. Talk to you all soon!

Jodes

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You will have a fabulous time. Ted's Grandview has a wonderful view of the Wolf River. It is on a lake, but I never remember the name either. Enjoy and we will see you tomorrow.

Jodes said...

The lake is Partridge Lake, I think. I don't remember. I was told last night, but I am too tired to remember that.