Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Almost Done!!

I am almost done with the thank you cards that we are sending out since my mom's funeral. I mean "WOW!" We received a lot of cards, and I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. All I need my dad to get is more thank you's, and more stamps. Then I am done. And all the thank you's that my friends sent us. I will be writing a personal message in all of them. I am not writing the addresses. There are over 100 all together. Here I will give you the tally of everything if we don't get anymore cards right now. All together so far, that is if no more cards come in, the running total will be when all is said and done is 183. That is family, family friends, and friends. My mom was so loved that it is really amazing to see that. That makes me feel so good that everyone loved her like we did.

I haven't had a breakdown yet, but last night when saying my prayers I had tears. I am doing okay though. It is hard, and I really miss her a lot. But she is in a better place. I imagine her up in heaven, since we really don't know what it is like, smiling down on us. Crying when she sees us cry, walking around with my grandpa and other loved ones that have passed, and having one heck of a party. That is what I see when I think of her in heaven.

Well, that is about it for now. Until next time. Oh, the next time, later tonight I will talk about mine and Ryan's first meeting of each other. It is funny yet dorky.

Jodes

No comments: