Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let the healing begin

Well, now I can honestly say. That I am starting the healing process. Don't get me wrong, I have been helaing since January 2nd her death. See I am smack dab in the middle of doing the thank you's for all the cards that we have gotten, and will be getting. I was looking through all the ones that I got personally, and noticed some that I haven't read or re-read them. And I started to get tears. I have awesome and sweet friends. My church family rocks big time. And all my friends from high school and from college rock as well. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends. You all are truly helping me with the healing process. And at times, I may start to well up, but that is just me missing my mom that much.

I honestly can't believe how strong I was during the funeral service. And also with the receiving line before the service. I am now finally typing all the addresses on the computer to print them out in label form. So they are all signed "The Family of Jan Kling" and not sure how many more we will need. See we bought them. We did not have them pre-printed. We are buying them in packs of 10. So that is good. Well, I have to finish my supper and then get ready for choir and youth tonight. Talk to you all soon!

Love,
Jodes

No comments: