Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Well, we made it to 8 years. Were has the time gone? Man it seems like yesterday we met, and now we are at 8 years. At least we know each other really well, so when the time does come for us to get married. We won't have a problem adjusting to married life. Now living together that might be another story. But we will make sure to have separate corners when that time comes. Today's events. Do you all think we have plans for anything? Not that I am aware of. If Ryan has something planned he is doing one good job of keeping mum about it.

What I am doing today is this. Going to see a movie with some friends, after the movie go to Ryan's spend some time with him (guess I kind of have to since it is our Anniversary ;)), we eat supper, and then we go to my cousin's house to watch their kids. We will be having a low key day. Just like any other Saturday when we babysit. My cousin's kids are fun. We play hide n seek, and I found an awesome hiding spot were it takes them forever to find me. So long that I get bored being in my spot. Then my 4 year or 5 year old escond cousin loves to try to beat up Ryan. She goes after him, then he comes after her, and she hides behind me. And I protect her from Ryan. Her older brother loves to do the same thing. I will post pictures of them. They are all so cute. I will bring my camera tonight as well. Since Casey, the 4 year old loves to take pictures of Ryan. I think she is in love with him. Sort of. Man what is it with little girls falling in love with my boyfriend? I have endless competition. :) Here are the pictures.




3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Becky said...

Enjoy your special day!!!

Jodes said...

Thank you guys! We didn't do anything special. I mean with having a boyfriend who has a cold and is acting like baby with it. If we would do anything all he would do is complain complain complain. That is my life right now. REalizing 110% that men are real babies when it comes to them being sick with anything. I mean my word. I don't complain that much when I am sick. And I even make Ryan a stupid meal when I am dog sick. Because I am a woman that is why. Stupid nurturing nature.