Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby it's Cold Outside!

Okay, I know some or most of you are singing the song in your head. Just like it is running through my head. I am having the scene from Elf were Jovie is singing the song in the shower and Buddy is quietly singing the male part. Very cute movie.

Man can we saw "Damn Artcic Blast!" Thanks Canada! Stupid Canada should keep their cold wind chills and snow and whatever else they give us. Weather report form weather bug says that the Wind Chill is -8 and the temp is 3.6. Ooooo! Heat wave with the single digit above zero. :)

It looks so nice outside with the sun shining. Yeah I doubt that it is nice outside. I think I will be staying in today except to only go out in a little while to get a prescription that I can't do without unless my dad will get for me. More than likely will for me. Since he has to take my cell phone in and have them look at it. Stupid thing shuts off after I send a text message. I can make a call, no problem. I can receive a text, no problem. Only is it when I send out a text does it decide to shut down and the restart. It is getting really annoying. To say the least.

And tonight I have to leave Ryan and I have our Board of Ed meeting at church. Then after that we will spend some time together since I didn't see him last night. I went out with two girlfriends. Talk to you all later!

Jodes

No comments: