Friday, January 30, 2009

Yeah it's Friday!

Well, today Ryan had a half day. So he worked until 9:30 am. He didn't call me though until about 1:30. So technically he was supposed to come over to my place and I was going to cook him a nice meal. Well, I come to find out that my dad has the day off. And it is hard when he is home for Ryan and I to spend some time alone together. So now I am going to go over to Ryan's and make him supper there. I will make my infamous Tuna Casserole. Okay here is the recipe and it is yummy. Everyone loves it.

Tuna Casserole

Egg noodles (about two hand fulls)
12 oz can of tuna in water
can of corn (drained)
can of cream of mushroom soup
salt and pepper to taste (i also add parsley and seasoning salt to taste)

Cook the egg noodles in boiling hot water. When noodles are cooking, mix together the tuna, corn, cr. of mushroom soup, and seasonings. I drain the corn once I open it. Then when noodles are done and drained, mix with the mixture. Stir it up until mixed well together. Put casserole dish or big bowl in oven. Make sure they are oven safe. Cook at 350 for 45 minutes or until it looks crusty on the top. Or just looks done. Cook it at least 45 to 1hr. Until it looks done.

Lightly brown on top. That is what we will be having for supper tonight. I think I have a recipe for it. If we do I can't find it. Talk to you all later!

Jodes

No comments: