Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day of Rest!

Today I won't be reminiscing about our last 7 years, 359 days, and have no clue of the hours and minutes. Remember I do have a life! ;) Well, sort of. I am not that nuts. I mean don't get me wrong. I am nuts, we are all nuts in our own way. But not that big of a dork to figure all that out.

Nope today I will talk about our day. Going to give the play by play. Woke up at 6 am, got ready for church at 6:30, left my house at 7 to be to church by 7:30. Oh and caught a bite to eat on the way to church. Way too early to be eating breakfast. I put water in the coffee makers at church, warmed up with the choir, then went back to making coffee for fellowship hour. Went into church at 8 with Ryan. We had to sit towards the back because he didn't want to sit in the second row with Diane. Sorry Diane. He didn't know if there was room for us. Or we would have. I tried but no go. We started church. I was doing fine thorugh the first hymn. Then we did confession and absolution and other stuff, don't remember. Please forgive Pastor Tim. :) We started on the second hymn. With the first line of the song I could sing, then nope. Tears came. I didn't have my kleenex with me. So I told Ryan I had to go to the bathroom. He was kind of mad that I disturbed him, but oh well. I took a deep breathe in hallway, took a drink of water, went into the community room were my Kleenex was, and then returned back into church. I couldn't really sing the song at all. I had so many tears that I couldn't see the words. But after that, I was fine. I made it through our song for choir, which I was not doing on Wednesday for choir. I had tears then, not today though.

We didn't get to go Bible Study at all, we were cleaning up from fellowship and talking with two of our youth didn't have a teacher. Since there were only two youth for Sunday school. We left going back to Ryan's. Vegged on the couch watching Ryan's Wonder Years DVDs that he got for Christmas. Going off track a little will veer back soon! Bare with me.
Do you guys remember that show? I do.

Now we watched them until we had to leave to go to Sabre Lanes. We met Ryan's co-workers there so they could bowl. Holy Crap the place was busy. So I didn't bowl, I just watched. They more than enough bowlers on their lane. 6 on one lane. I had fun and so did Ryan. Everytime I go to meet up with Ryan's co-workers with him. One guy always says that I could leave Ryan at home since I am the prettier better half. I have to agree with that. Don't you guys? :)

Then we came back to his place and finished watching the Cardnials beat the Eagles 32-25. And then watched the Steelers beat the Ravens 23-14. Man watching the AFC Championship game. Holy Cow! When I left Ryan's at 9 to come home. One the Ravens players got badly injured. From the replay it looked like he snapped his neck. But nope. He could move his arms and legs. So he more than likey has really bad concussion just like Ben Rothlisbuger had. Wow I know about football. That is all Ryan's fault. But I won't carry on about it. Now I am talking about it. Except for this. The Superbowl will be the Arizona Cardinals -vs- Pittsbugrh Steelers on February 1 in Tampa, FL. Now done talking football.

That was our night. Oh Rayn and I will be together next weekend. He won't be going home. He says because he has things he has to do. I said like what? He said ushering Sunday, ice fishing during the day, and babysitting my second cousins with me. What a man! Why do they have to be so vague with their plans? And not just say this. I am not going home sweety (darling, baby, babe whatever he calls you) because it is our 8 year anniversary and I want to spend that with you. Why can't he say that? Is that too damn easy and simple to do?

He is such a damn male. I got that today. He was just standing around, getting in the way, while me, Sara, and Alex cleaned up the Community Room. Then he would do something. Like empty the coffee grounds, it was hot, and he lolly gagged with dumping the grounds. He dripped coffee on the counter, and then dumped it. Why not just move it from the coffee maker to the garbage? DUH!! He is such a male, and IDIOT at times. But I still love him. And why do we have to spell everything out for them? I'm talking in general. Why can't they just read between the lines like we do? Or is it they are just way too simple that they can't even do that? I don't know. I am asking this to all my friends who have a special male in their lives or who have had one. I think if we can get clues into these questions then we will be one more step ahead of them.

Oh! Have to say this, but don't say anything to Ryan about this. When he was setting up the DVD player. I mean putting in the DVD. He had a disc in, and it wouldn't work. So he was getting pi$$ed. Would turn it off and then on. I am just sitting on the couch watching with a smile. :) Then he put in another DVD and it worked. So he has this set in his head. That if a DVD doesn't work, he will put in another DVD, let it load, turn it off, and then put in the one he wants to watch. He thinks that is the way to do that and he so believes that. So I tried to tell him, I don't think so dear. Then he got more adamnet that it was right. And so I just told "Whatever you think works dear." He got so frustrated with me saying that. I said that like 3 or 4 times. So that is my little piece of news to make my ladies smile and laugh. And say yep been there. Stupid men. I just let him think he was right, and he found a way to get it to work. So that is all for now. Until tomorrow. Were I will talk about our first meeting of each other.

Love,
Jodes

No comments: