Friday, December 12, 2008

Awesome Christmas Movies

Okay. Becky you will happy and proud to know this. Last night when I was working on my "butt load" of Christmas cards. I was watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Okay, I know I said my all time fav is A Christmas Story. That is my other fav. My number one is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I ordered in on Classic Movies on Demand on TW Cable only for a $1.99. Okay, now Becky will proud of this line that I picked. "Why is the carpet wet Todd?" "I don't know Margo?" Hilarious. And you have to love Cousin Eddie. I love Aunt Bethany and Uncle Lewis. They are hilarious. How she says grace, wraps up her damn cat, and puts cat food in the jello mold. Nice funny movie. I also love it when Cousin Eddie, Clark, and the kids go sledding. That is my favorite part. I can't think of anything else to wrie about this movie. I got a full blown cold now, so my head is plugged. It feels like my brain is in a fog. But thank God for Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain, and also juice.

Now it is your turn answer the question in the blog.

Jodes

No comments: