Sunday, December 14, 2008

Feeling Better

Just like Becky, I am starting to feel better. Damn it Ryan! Well the fever bought I had was a long night Friday night. It got as high as 102.2, so I went into action, slightly. Very slowly, I was feeling pretty dizzy, crappy, and pukish. Well, the pukish feeling was from me being a little hungry but didn't feel like eating. So I drank some olive juice.

Minor side track: For those of you whose blood pressure drops, either dump a little salt in your hand and put in your mouth, drink some olive juice, or eat something really salty. Trust me. This is an old dialysis trick.

Okay now back on track. I put a cold compress on my head, and covered myself from head to toe since I had massive chills. Then fell asleep. Woke up when my dad came home, and we talked for a bit. And had to make him feel better that this has nothing to do with my kidney. My left leg isn't swollen, I am still going to bathroom (more now that I am sick trust me), and no pain over the kidney sight. So he felt better. I woke up every hour once he went to bed. Then about 5:30 I went to bed and feel asleep. I then woke up at 11:30 with fever broke. Now I just have congestion, and minor sore throat. Now off to bed so I can get better. Night to everyone. Hope everyone doesn't get this miserable cold that is going around. It really sucks. Nighty night!

Jodes

2 comments:

Becky said...

Olive juice?!?! Gross, Jodie!!!

Jodes said...

Seriously it works. I didn't drink it all. Just a little mini shot of it. It did the trick. Hence the really salty part of olives. Not gross!