Friday, December 19, 2008

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

I just love this time of year. With it snowing outside when you are sleeping, and you can just sleep through the snowing. And then you wake up and sit in your favorite chair or on your couch, and cover up with a blanket. Well, my blanket of choice is a fleece blanket that Ryan got me last year for Christmas it is a fleece Packers blanket. See about 3 or more years ago, don't quite remember when. He got me a New England Patriots Stadium blanket when I was on dialysis. And that was my blanket that I took with me when I was on dialysis. Because I would get cold, it is inevitable to get cole when you are on dialysis. That is just a plain fact. Ask me why in the comments section or in an email.

I am determined to be stress free this season. With cleaning the house a little every day so I don't kill myself, as my dad says, on Christmas Day. Planning my dad's surprise party the Saturday after, deciding if we want decorations or not. Table or two or not, and what kind of food. I know my brother might not like this, but I just want my dad's party to be simple not over done. I would do decorations if it was going to be at someone's house or at a hall. But it isn't, it is at a bar. I just don't want to deal with decorating the place, making sure to take it down, and what not. But it will be a fun night. And everything will come into place. As long as my brother doesn't stress me out. But I love him. He has good intentions at his concerns. But anyway's.

Tonight is a low key night. Our young adult potluck meal got post-poned to January 9th. that will be a fun time. All because of the unpredictable weather that our state has. But I love it. As long as I don't have to go anywhere, and can just stay warm in my house. Well, that is all for now. Talk to you all soon! Hopefully on Sunday at church.

Jodes

No comments: