Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ohhhh! The weather outside is freightful.....

But the fire is so delightful, and since we no place to go, LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW! I am back to my crazy, silly, and goofy self. Thank the Lord, Praise Jesus. I was beginning to doubt that I would ever feel better again. Sunday sucked major a$$, just ask the people in choir and everyone at church who saw me. I felt like crap, not sure if I looked, but I sure was flipping warm. The tenors had to fan me down in the balcony. Thank you guys! I owe you one. They aren't that bad for all the picking they do of Tracy and me. But standing up, sittin down, standing up, sitting down, then going down for communion, then climbing the stairs again, then stand up again, sit down. My Lord I was pooped. Takes alot of energy out of you when you are not feeling good. Went to Ryan's after the potluck meal we had at church, and slept from 12:30 until 5p. I was beat. Ryan slept as well. Then I woke up and moved out by Ryan. Came home, Told my dad that if there is ice on Monday not getting labs done. Going on Tuesday. I woke up Monday and no ice. I was like "what the hell?" Were is this ice that we should have had. Damn weather men! Then Felt like crap, majorly shivering, and badly stuffed. Also, a really bad headache. So I emailed my transplant coordinator at 7:45a and told her that I won't be getting my labs done today. She shot me a note back, said good call. My labs would have been off if I did get them done.

I know for sure my White Blood Cell number would have been really flipping high, but not sure what else would have been high. Okay, I do know. I looked back at my levels of when my WBC number was high and my Hematoctrit (HCT) and blood urea nitrogen (BUN)would have been affected. Hope I didn't lose you. They all measure my kideny function. I know I am getting sick when my WBC number comes up, if it is lower then I need a blood transfusion like I needed right after transplant. Back to what I was talking about.

So I forwared the email onto my dad. Left him a note, since he was sleeping, telling him that I am not feeling good, and am sleeeeping. Shhhh don't wake me. :) So I did nothing but sleep, and veg. Ryan came over and took care of me. What a sweet guy. He refilled my glass of water I don't remember how many times. After the last time he said you are going to pee a lot. I said, "Really?" I never would have known that. I have been peeing alot since I got sick. I have been pushing the fluids drastically.

Now update on me. Today labs got done, they are still awesome, and feeling way much better. Finally back in the land of the living. Tonight went with Ryan to the dreaded mall. Man I hate shopping there this time of year. But we got Ryan finished with his Christmas shopping. Now all I have to do is go to my grandma's and get 9 gifts from her that she makes. Will let you know what they are if you email me. I will be happy to tell you. Talk to you all soon! See most of you tomorrow if not then Friday at church.

Jodes

No comments: