Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Well, hope you all have a happy and heatlhy Christmas with your loved ones. If you can't be with your loved ones, they are in your hearts. Don't forget that. I am getting the house ready for family coming at 3 or so. Cleaning the bathroom and doing the dishes at the same time. And also sweeping and using the Swifer Wetjet. So that is my day thus far, except seeing my mom. I am not going to post her status right now. I am still not handling this all that well. So if you want to know please email me. But there is no change at all with her hemorrhage at all. But other things are going on now. So just email me to ask and I will tell you. I will try to answer your email tonight. I know she will be fine, I hope so at least. It is God's hands. Only he knows what is going to happen. Which with going through this really sucks. The whole not knowing sucks. But I am keeping positive thoughts, and only lost it when I was driving home. Now I am fine, but might faulter when my brother and his fiance get here. Or if my family all asks how I am doing. I might tell them with tears in my eyes ready to flow. But holding them back. That is how I was when talking to her doctor this morning. I think she could tell. Not sure. Well, have to go and finish the dishes. Then I can sit and relax before the chaos starts. Will post tonight with how thigns went and how I handled everything.

After I am done here on the computer I will be turning it off so my second cousins don't play with it.

Until next time. Merry Christmas to all! God speed!! :)
Jodes

No comments: