Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy happy joy joy!

Okay, right now are probably thinking I am nuts for saying that. Well, you all know that I am truly nuts and taking you all with me. ;p But the reason I said that is because today I don't have to worry about not having a dress for my brother's wedding. Yes, it finally came in. So the lady called me this morning, and me being Johnny on the spot, went there and picked it up right away so I wouldn't forget about it. You would think I would remember when my brother's fiance took me to Bridal Staircase. Yeah, well no went down the same damn road she did when we were going there. I said a few choice words in the car, but then got back on the road, and kind of remembered were she took me. Well, turned down the wrong damn road again but this time only one road away. I had to go one road over. Damn it! I hate Kaukauna. So went in, got my dress, paid the remaining balance, and man does it look pretty. Now I know it will be pretty in February with the snow as a back drop. I love dark blue and the beading looks so pretty. I will take a picture of it tomorrow. Right now I still have it hanging in my car laid out on my back seat. No worries ladies. I will take several pictures of it. The front and back of it. Can you believe that it is only 3 months away. Man I can't wait. And I know I will be crying. Melissa, my future sister-in-law, looks so pretty in her dress. And we had tears when she tried on for us in the store. And had chills. Of course I will hve tears, we all will. My brother will also. I know him. And when I see him crying or having tears, that will do it for me. Then after the wedding, PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! Woo hoo! See I told you all I was nuts. That is going to be one long, tiring, and fun weekend.

Well, I have to go. I promise pictures will be taken tomorrow and will be posted on this blog on my slideshow, and also will on my space as an album. So you can see it in both places. Talk to you all on the flip side! Have to go to Ryan's in a half hour, and then we are going to babysit my second cousins. They are 4 and 7. And love ryan, I will more than likely get ditched once again. That is okay, I can watch Frosty then. Ryan is like a kid when he is with them. So I have to keep an eye on all three kids. :) But I love him for helping me out. They get disappointed when he doesn't come with me. I can't babysit or go to family functions without Ryan. They don't love me, they love him. They all use me to get to Ryan. Damn it Ryan! :) Just kidding. But that is how I feel sometimes. Sort of a small part of me thinks that. Very small part. Well, that is all for me talking right now. My caffiene is kicking in now. So I will shut-up. See you on the flip side!
Jodes

No comments: