Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Spirit!

Okay, question to ponder. How many of you have the Christmas spirit right now? Please let me know this. I have since it snowed significantly the first time. That totally made me feel awesome inside. I have learned not to let the small things bug me. I am letting things roll off of me. I have even noticed that some people that would get under my skin before. Now, they don't because I don't let them. I don't pay attention to what they say or do, and just have an awesome attitude around them. It is either because I am getting wiser, Ryan is rubbing of on me more and more, or it is God working in me. Every week at church I ask him to give me patientence to deal with the one's that bug me. Well, obviously he has answered that prayer. And answered many of my prayers. And your prayers that you have said to him, and have sais to him for me. Thank you so very much for praying for me when I was in the hospital last year. And also while recovering. I know I am still in your prayers, and you are all in my prayers. Writing this part has made me tear up. I am really thankful for all of you in my life. I couldn't asked for better friends to have in my life, and in my support system. Love you all. I know you are probably sick of hearing how thankful I am, but I can't help it. I am so thankful for everyone's support when I was sick, and now.

Ryan told me after my last hospital visit. That I will no longer be admitted to the hospital. He forbids it. So God was listening to him. He is so sweet to say that to me. See when I am in the hospital in Madison, Ryan is lost without me up here. He has nothing to do, and he is bored. So that is why when I am in the hospital my main concern is taking care of Ryan up here. Like by calling Nate and Jill, and with asking some of my friends at church to take care of him for me. Normally Nate and Jill take him under their wing, and Nate keeps him busy. I usually tell Jill. And she tells Nate that he should Ryan out to the bars so he can have a couple. But that doesn't happen. The last time I had a scare of being in the hospital was when the lock-in at church was going on. I was so looking forward to going to that. And I have to say. I am tearing up now. This is really sweet what they all did. Jessie Gritton got a card for me, and had everyone there, the adults and the kids, sign it. I got it that Sunday when I was at church. And I opened it, an tears came to my eyes. She came up to me after service, and I opened it. It totally was awesome that they all think of me when my health goes south. Very sweet kids we have at church. Some of the kids I had no clue who they were. And they didn't know me, but they signed it. That is totally awesome. Well, enough of getting you all teary eyed or crying. And back to my subject of this blog. Sorry for vearing off course. Please forgive me! ;)

Now to my song on my slideshow. I have heard this song every Christmas time for the past two or three years. And fall in love with it every single time I listen to it. I actually heard it on the way home from church tonight. The song is done by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, title of song is Christmas Canon. Now, the main reason why I love this song so is because this will be my wedding march for when Ryan and I get married. I love Canon In D. Hopefully the choir can sing the song that goes along with this song. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the song. But that is why I have it on here. I was going to put Sleigh Ride, but nope. Had to search for this song. Read my comment under slideshow. Until next time! See you either tomorrow night at church, or Sunday at either service. Will be there all day almost. Pretty much all day. See you all on the flip side.

Remember to answer this question.

QUESTION: How many of you have the Christmas spirit right now? Let me know in your comments. Love, until next time.


Jodes

No comments: