Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

Well, it is flipping cold outside. And oh my crap the snow has accummulated. My dad already hates plowing our driveway. And I hate shoveling the crap. I went out last night about 9 or 10 to clean off our porch, and then shovel a path to the garage. Thank God I am not recovering from surgery anymore. Because one, I would get yelled at by everyone of my family and friends. See when you recover from surgery you realize how many muscles you actually use. I mean were you have incision on your belly. See last night making the path to the garage, the shovel would get hung up on something on the black top. And shovel would go right into my belly. Right by the belly button. If some of you remember my incision starts about 6 inches to the left of my belly button. And second, there was a major a$$ butt load of snow at like 9 or so I don't remember the time. I know this because my dad called from work about 8:50 (looked at our Caller ID to find out) to see if I stayed home last night. Yuppers I did. But there was a lot of snow.

Okay back to my number one. I remember when the first kidney went south, and then it was removed. Well, I was recovering. I was fine or so I thought. I just pushed the snow with the shovel to the edge of the porch, that is what I normally do, and ticks my dad off right tight especially if it is the heavy stuff. Anyway's, I did that. Stomach muscles were sore. Gave up, and then told my dad what I did. And then Ryan. Got yelled at by them, my dad told me he would take care of the shoveling and stuff. Ryan told me not to do it again or he will kick my butt. And then of course my family found out. Man I never realized how much I could everybody in a tizzy. Man I ruffled feathers. They all said that if we need help while I am recovering they will help. So life lesson, among a butt-load that I already have learned, was learned.

Life Lesson: Don't drive yoru car a short distance if you are recovering from any kind of surgery. Even if you think you are fine. Not! Hurts like hell bumping up and down on the road in the car.

Life Lesson: Don't shovel snow when recovering from surgery.

Life Lesson: Always smile because if you don't. Someone will think you are pissy, in a bad mood. Or that you and your significant other are having troubles. Ask me about this one. This has happened to me with people at church. I will explain if you ask. Some of you already may know because I think I have told people or complained about it. I know I told Ryan. Ask about his response. And for more info if you woudl like to know.

Have many more, but can't remember all of them. These are only a small handful. Sorry!

Well, that is it for now. Make sure to look at my slideshow. I have added new pictures from this weekend, and of my bridesmaid dress. More pictures to come tomorrow night. I hope. It all depends on the youth, and Ryan. If they take pictures for me. They better the turkey's. Talk to you all on the flip side. Stay warm.

Jodes

No comments: