Monday, December 8, 2008

It finally feels like Christmas!

Well, for me it finally is starting to feel like Christmas. Listening to the Christmas music, and the snow. Just totally seals the deal with me. I am in the mood for Christmas. Normally I don't feel it until like the week of Christmas. Not this year. I am finally healthy, not recovering from surgery, and just thankful for all the blessings that I have in my life.

Now, I know most of my friends have written in their blogs that they are not looking forward to the up and coming snow storm. Well, I have another approach. I am embracing it. There is nothing we can do about it, but be thankful that Mother Nature is gracing us with the kind of snow most of us remember when we were little munchkins. I miss those years. This makes it were we can go sledding and there will be snow. Also, the latest weather report from weatherbug (WBAY) is we, the Fox Valley, is supposed to get anywhere from 7 to 14 inches of snow. With the brunt of it coming in the night. Tonight into Tuesday.

Oaky and you all can be happy to know that I finally took the pictures of my dress, and of last Friday night watching my second cousins. My youngest second cousin was all about getting pictures taken with Ryan and just taking a picture herself also. I will identify which one she took in my slideshow. Look at that once you read this. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty dress!

Jodes said...

Thanks. I know now that it will look pretty with the snow as a back drop. It will be a pretty day. Will have plenty of pictures taken that day. So will have them posted on my blog when the wedding happens. Also, will take pics at the shower as well. That is coming up in January.