Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas shopping

Hello all! I just wanted to give an update on my Christmas shopping. Happy to report, I have done most of my shopping online and at Walmart.com. Man can't believe how much cheaper everything is that I want to get my loved one's. I am so spoiling Ryan this year. I was only going to get him his annual deer calendar (yes you read it right a deer calendar actually it is a Super Bucks calendar. Jen, Ken might like the calendar. Go to www.georgebarnettphotography.com to view the calendar. Bought it for the first time for my brother and me almost freaked out looking at it. His eyes got wide. So Ken's would believe me. They are all photos shot on a deer refuge that is why they are so big). Also, got him his Three Stooges collection (the one's from the acutal show, all in black and white, and in three volumes. so far only got him the first two volumes). That was going to be it, but I also pre-ordered him The Dark Knight movie from Walmart.com. Man I love that man. I will get him Volume Three of the Three Stooges after the New Year sometime. And finally got Ryan's dads Christmas gift the Rocky movie set. Okay so far here is my list of done one's.

1) Ryan-deer calendar, Three Stooges collection, and The Dark Knight
2) Gary (ryan's dad)-deer calendar and Rocky movie set (all 6 movie's)
3) Jeremy (my brother)-calendar (he is only half done my part is done Ryan gets the other half)
4) Jim (my dad)-calendar (my half again is done, Ryan is finishing the rest)
5) Jan (my mom)-eyeglass chains (that part is done from me and Ryan will get the other part)

Left to go, which will be done next week:
Kathy (Ryan's mom)
Renee (Ryan's sister)
Melissa (my brother's fiance)
Nate
Jill
Olivia (she will be done in a day or two. she is getting an awesome toy from her awesome uncle and aunt)

Then I will be done. yeah for me. I can't wait. I am hoping to at least finish my half, then I can concentrate on helping to assist Ryan. He needs all the help he can get. ;) Just kidding. But seriously he really needs my help. He even told me that. So he knows I plan to be done this week, so I can help him out. I am almost half done. Can't believe it. I love Walmart. Well, that is it for now. Will keep you all posted on my progress over the next several days.

Merry Christmas!
Jodes

No comments: